Weekend Planner: 5 things to do this weekend including a bowling kids fest, Daniel Tiger at the ballpark, nature adventures, and bookish bookends
You’ve made it through another work week, why not spend this weekend checking off some awesome items from your summer bucket list. School is just around the corner so you gotta hurry!
While we’ve picked our 5 favorites happening this weekend, there are lots more where that came from so be sure to check out our full event calendar. See something we missed? Send us your submissions and we’ll add them in provided the event is family-friendly, open to the public, and located in the North Palm Beach area.
Don’t Forget To…
- Join our Facebook Group to get even more information about things to do in the area.
- Check out our newest post, Norton Museum of Art Offers Family Art Pop-Ups at Grandview.
5 Things to Do in Jupiter This Weekend
1. Outdoor Music | Fri-Sat | Free
2. Be My Neighbor Day at Roger Dean Stadium | Sat 4-9PM | Free*
Daniel Tiger fans need to head on down to the ballpark this Saturday for “Be My Neighbor Day.” There will be family activities before the game and Daniel Tiger himself! This event is free and open to the public but you must have a ticket. Click link above for locations where you can pick them up.
3. Kids Fest at Bowlero| Sat 10AM-2PM | Free
Jupiter’s newly revamped bowling/recreation center is ready to celebrate kids with a fest just for them. All kids will enjoy free bowling and shoe rental, free $5 arcade cards plus food and drink specials and discounts for the grown-ups. If you haven’t checked out the new digs, this is a great time to see what all the fuss is about.
4. Home Depot Workshop: Bookworm Bookends| Sat. 9AM-Noon | FREE*
Celebrate your child’s devotion to reading with this book lover’s hands-on workshop. All workshop attendees must be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times. Participants get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin while supplies last. Ideal for children ages 5-12.
5. Nature Adventures at JDSP | Sat 10AM | Free with park admission
The folks at Jonathan Dickinson State Park invite kids of all ages to join them every Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. for activities that encourage kids to discover, explore, and have fun! Topics may include wildlife, insects, freshwater ecology, scavenger hunts, paddling, nature hikes, and more.
*All events marked with an asterisk require or recommend preregistration. Details can be found on the respective event(s) page.
You Might Also Like…
- Cinépolis launches “Magic Hour” just in time for summer
- Norton Museum of Art Offers Family Art Pop-Ups at Grandview
- Birthday Party Planner for Jupiter and North Palm Beach area
Hey You, Smart Person. Put your name here.
Get Our Weekend Planner
WEEKEND IDEAS DELIVERED AT 7AM ON THURSDAYS.