Weekend Planner: 5 free things to do this weekend including a magic show, dad celebrations, art with manatees and more
Dad. Father. Pops. Daddy-0. We’re celebrating the big guy this weekend and what better way than to plan a fun filled weekend with the family without spending any money? We have a feeling all dads will appreciate that last part 🙂
While we’ve kept our 5 picks to totally free this weekend, that doesn’t mean that’s all that’s going on. Check out our full event calendar for even more family-friendly fun in the North Palm Beach area. It’s easy to use and super helpful. Be sure to check out the “SORT” feature where you can sort events by age, whether they are indoor or outdoor activities, and even just look at all the events that are FREE? #MakingParentingEasier
Know of an event we missed? Submit it here. When submitting an event, please keep in mind our criteria: family-friendly, open to the public, and located in North Palm Beach (again, unless it’s super awesome and worth the drive).
Don’t Forget To…
- Join our Facebook Group to get even more information about things to do in the area.
- Thinking about going Brightline? Check out our review and be sure to use the code SUMMPASS for $5 tickets to Ft. Lauderdale and $8 tickets to Miami!
5 Things to Do in Jupiter This Weekend
1. Summer Concerts | Fri & Sat | FREE
If you’re looking to celebrate the end of the work week with family-friendly tunes and activities, there are numerous options including Music on the Waterfront at Harbourside, and the Summer Concert Series at Downtown at the Gardens on Friday and a Tribute to Journey!! on Saturday at the Abacoa Summer Concert.
2. Kids Night at the Station: The Sandlot | Fri. 6-10PM | FREE
Bring the kiddos over to the Station for this family friendly event! They’ll be playing The Sandlot on a giant projector at 7pm so bring your blankets and lawn chairs to get all comfy. Be sure to bring some dough for the TMI Food Truck which will be serving you Baseball themed dishes.
3. The Amazing Mr. A’s Summer Magic Spectacular *| Sat. 11AM-Noon | FREE
The Tequesta library invites the public to enjoy this variety-style magic show is for all ages. It includes comedy, ventriloquism, and audience participation. Mr. A is sure to keep the whole family rolling in the aisles.
4. Celebrate Dad | All Weekend | FREE (mostly)
Looking for ways to make this weekend super special? Depending on the age and interest of your child all of these options would be a great way to spend some quality time with dad.
- Father’s Day Fun at Jupiter Library
- Micheal’s Kids Club | Father’s Day Card
- Estuary Exploration: Seine and Dip Netting *
- Barnes & Noble Story time | My Daddy, A Book of Love & Family
5. Artful Learning at Manatee Lagoon * | Sat & Sun | FREE
Children ages 6 to 12 are invited to come have fun with art and science on the weekends at Manatee Lagoon. This weekend children will be creating a beach scene on 10×10 inch wood palettes. Sessions are being held Saturday from 1-2:30PM and Sunday from Noon-1:30PM. Registration for Artful Learning classes should be done online in advance. PRO-TIP: spots fill quickly so we recommend signing up as soon as you can.
*Events marked with an asterik require pre-registration.
Hey You, Smart Person. Put your name here.
Get Our Weekend Planner
WEEKEND IDEAS DELIVERED AT 7AM ON THURSDAYS.