Weekend Planner: 11+ things to do in and around Jupiter this Easter weekend
Easter is here and with it, ALL of the egg hunts and bunnies you can handle.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Looking for more fun than you see here? We’ve picked a few of our favorites but there is always more fun to be had on our full calendar of events.
A few friendly reminders…
- Download our FREE mobile app available for Apple and Android devices. Find out what hundreds of Jupiter locals already know, family fun is at your fingertips!
- Join our Facebook Group! It’s a great way to stay connected without all the hassle of your newsfeed filled with divisive content.
Friday, April 19
83. Thunderstorms/Wind. 80% chance of rain.
Jupiter Area | All Day | Price Varies | Details
Why you should go: It’s gonna rain like cats and dogs + the kids are out of school. If you’re in the area, you are going to want to stay inside. Why not check out what indoor options are on our calendar and plan accordingly? Looking for a place to run and jump? Check out our Indoor Play Guide for even more options.
Saturday, April 20
79. Mostly Sunny. 0% chance of rain.
Egg Hunts Galore
- Jupiter Community Park | 8:30-11AM | Free | Details
- Constitution Park | 9-11AM | Free | Details
- Holy Spirit Lutheran Church – Juno Beach | 9-11AM | Free | Details
- Anchorage Park | 9-10AM | Free | Details
- Greenacres Community Park | 10AM-1:30PM | Free | Details
- The Children’s Museum – Jensen Beach | 10AM-2PM | $5 | Details
Photos with the Bunny at the Zoo
Palm Beach Zoo | 9AM-2PM | Included with admission| Details
Why you should go: Looks like Friday may be a bust with the weather but this is a great chance to enjoy the Zoo, all the extra activities and events they’ll have happening for the holiday, and pictures with the Easter Bunny will be available (you can bring your own camera or purchase a photo at the gift shop).
Kids Club Easter Party
Gardens Mall | 9-11AM | Free* | Details
Why you should go: Kids will enjoy an Easter reading, a hip HOP dance class, meeting the Easter Bunny, Arts and crafts, Raffles, Store Activities, Promotions and more!
Norton Museum of Art | 10:30-11:30AM | $1* | Details
Why you should go: Explore the work of contemporary artist Nick Cave then piece together your own sculpture using unique found materials such as buttons, magazine clippings, bottle caps, fabrics, and much more.
Easter Celebration and Candy Drop
Roger Dean Stadium | 4:30-8PM | $9| Details
Why you should go: They’re doing it again! Roger Dean Stadium invites the public to enjoy an Easter Celebration like few others. There will be a pre-game helicopter candy drop at 4:45PM, a special visit from the Easter Bunny, and a baseball game to enjoy while you enjoy your candy!
Sunday, April 21
76. Sunny. 0% chance of rain.
- El Sol Farmers Market | Jupiter | 9AM-1:30PM | Details
- Gardens GreenMarket | Palm Beach Gardens | 8AM-1PM | Details
- Waterfront Market | Harbourside | 10AM-3PM | Details
Sunrise Easter Service
Juno Beach | 6:45-8AM | Free | Details
Why you should go: You’re looking for inspiration, you’re doing some soul searching. You’re eager for community. It’s peaceful. Joyful. Uplifting. Easter Worship Service led by Pastor Frank as the sun rises over the ocean. Please bring a chair. Gates will open around 6:20. You may place your chair on the pier or the beach to listen to Doctrine and hear Pastor Frank’s message. Words to the music available on our website at www.hslcjuno.org.
Bluegrass Music: Untold Riches
MacArthur State Park | 1-3PM | Free with park admission | Details
Why you should go: MacArthur is always a great place to spend a Sunday morning/afternoon and free bluegrass makes that even better!
*Events marked with an asterisk require pre-registration. Click details for that event for contact information.
You Might Also Like…
- Family Fun app puts Jupiter at your fingertips
- Free swim lessons available for Palm Beach Co. children
- 2019 Summer Camp Guide
Smart Person, Put Your Name Here
Get Our Weekend Planner
WEEKEND IDEAS DELIVERED AT 7AM ON THURSDAYS.