Weekend Planner: 9+ things to do in and around Jupiter this weekend
While we’ve picked our 9 favorites happening this weekend, there are lots more where that came from so be sure to check out our full event calendar. See something we missed? Send us your recommendations!
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Did you see this?
- Are you a local business or organization that wants to join in the fun? We support local. We love local. We live local. Join us!
- Remember, our FREE mobile app for Apple and Android devices! It makes finding things to do in Jupiter SOOO easy. #TellYourFriends
- We’ve got a Facebook Group! It’s a great way to stay connected without all the hassle of your newsfeed filled with divisive content.
Friday, August 9
90. Partly Cloudy. 20% chance of rain.
Window on the World
Lighthouse Art Center | 10AM – 4PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: View amazing art, hang out, do some reading, and enjoy the interactive exhibits available. The best part…it’s all free!
Abacoa Food Truck Invasion
Downtown Abacoa | 5:30 – 10PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: The downtown area will be rockin’ with great tunes and lots of yummy food. Pack up your lawn chair and bring some cash and get ready to say “hi” to everyone in town and join the hottest rave ever.
Screen on the Green: Captain Marvel
West Palm Waterfront | 7-10PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: FREE family-friendly activities and movie in an open-air theater set up just for the “Screen on the Green” series. Sit on the Great Lawn overlooking the spectacular waterfront in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach.
Saturday, August 10
89. Isolated Thunderstorms. 30% chance of rain.
Family Art & Fun
Harold’s Coffee |10:30AM-12PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Instructed by local artist Steve Brouse, Family Art & Fun classes are perfect for children, parents, or grandparents to learn and enjoy the experience of making art together. Art supplies are provided!
Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Roger Dean Stadium | 5:30-9 PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Join the Children’s Service Council for a Night at the Ball Park. Enjoy a meet-and-greet with Clifford the Big Red Dog and Nature Cat!
- District Farmers Market Saturdays | Grandview Public Market| 9AM-2PM | Details
Sunday, August 11
89. Scattered Thunderstorms. 40% chance of rain.
Model Yacht Racing
Lake Catherine | 9:30AM-2PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Parents and kids can see what the sport is all about without having a model to race. You can even try sailing a radio-controlled sailboat!
Free Admission for Kids at Mounts
Mounts Botanical Gardens | 10AM-4PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Bring the kids for free to visit Palm Beach County’s oldest and largest public garden with over 2,000 species of tropical and subtropical plants from six continents!
- Gardens GreenMarket | Palm Beach Gardens | 9AM-1PM | Details
*Events marked with an asterisk require pre-registration. Click details for that event for contact information.
You Might Also Like…
- 15 Best Places for Breakfast in Jupiter
- Indoor Play Guide
- Family Fun App Puts Jupiter at Your Fingertips!
Smart Person, Put Your Name Here
Get Our Weekend Planner
WEEKEND IDEAS DELIVERED AT 7AM ON THURSDAYS.