11+ things to do this weekend in and around Jupiter, Florida
Summer has just begun, so if you’re looking for family fun activities and events this weekend, we’ve got you covered! From summer concerts to beach cleanups to green markets, our weekend planner has something for everyone! And if you’re not feeling the vibes from any of our weekend picks, don’t forget to check out our full calendar of events for even more ideas.
Did you see this?
- Summer is here and we’ve got so many ideas about how to spend it that we’ve created a page just for Summer. Find out how kids ride Brightline free, how to sign up for free swim lessons, the best spots to find free fun in and around Jupiter and much more!
- Don’t forget about our FREE mobile app for Apple and Android devices. It makes finding things to do in Jupiter SOOO easy. #TellYourFriends
- We’ve got a Facebook Group! It’s a great way to stay connected without all the hassle of your newsfeed filled with divisive content.
Friday, June 7
89. PM Thunderstorms. 60% chance of rain.
Palm Beach Zoo | 4PM-9PM | $18-25 | Details
Why you should go: Enjoy extended hours exploring the zoo and come dressed to match the theme to win WILD prizes. Safari nights are a blast!
Friday Night Live! Concerts
Downtown at the Gardens | 7-10PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: There’s nothing better than a free concert at a favorite local spot! From country to jazz to classic rock, this diverse lineup will have something for everyone! Grab a bite to eat and rock out with the kids this Friday night!
Pride Night @ Roger Dean
Roger Dean Stadium | 6:3-9:30PM | $8 | Details
Why you should go: It’s a night of unity at the ballpark! Show your pride at Roger Dean Stadium in support of the lGBTQ+ community.
Saturday, June 8
89. Thunderstorms. 80% chance of rain.
Beach Cleanup @ Loggerhead
Loggerhead Marine Life Center | 8:30AM-10AM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Enjoy beautiful ocean views while volunteering with the family to clean up Juno beach! Free breakfast is served after the cleanup!
District Farmers Market
Grandview Public Market | 9AM-2PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: This unique farmer’s market connects our community with local farmers, chefs, artists, and small businesses. Enjoy some amazing food and shopping, while supporting local businesses. Free parking and free valet!
Miss Amy’s Music
Grandview Public Market | 10AM-10:30AM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Come dance, sing, and play with your littles and Miss Amy. Perfect for kids 5 and under. Older ones will have fun too but might prefer to sit and watch instead of participating.
Family Health & Fitness Day
West Jupiter Recreation Center | 11:30AM-2:30PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Get active with the whole family by participating in FREE health and fitness activities. There’s even a jumping jack challenge at noon!
Sunday, June 9
88. Scattered Thunderstorms. 60% chance of rain.
Model Yacht Racing
Lake Catherine | 9:30-2PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Parents and kids can see what the sport is all about without having a model to race. You can even try sailing a radio-controlled sailboat!
Dr. Logger Show
Loggerhead Marine Life Center | 1PM-1:30PM | Free | Details
Why you should go: Through an interactive show, Dr. Logger and “Bob” the sea turtle educate the audience on the life of a sea turtle, by addressing various topics: threats, nesting, anatomy, lifestyle, etc.
Artful Learning Kids
Manatee Lagoon | 10AM-11:30AM | $12 | Details
Why you should go: The kids can have fun with art and science on the weekends at Manatee Lagoon by painting beautiful marine life!
- Gardens GreenMarket | Palm Beach Gardens | 9AM-1PM | Details
Waterfront Market | Harbourside | 10AM-3PM | Details🙁
*Events marked with an asterisk require pre-registration. Click details for that event for contact information.
You Might Also Like…
- 2019 Free Summer Movies at Cobb
- 6 Reasons to visit the Palm Beach Zoo this summer
- Kids ride Brightline free all summer!
Smart Person, Put Your Name Here
Get Our Weekend Planner
WEEKEND IDEAS DELIVERED AT 7AM ON THURSDAYS.